Tuesday 5 January 2010

100 Posts!

By Edwin Tan (c) 2010

That's right! This is the 100th post on Ed's Rant!

I would just like to say thanks to everyone who has supported me with my ranting, cartooning and general blogging over the last year or so. Your encouraging comments and feedback make it all so worthwhile.

It has been a joy sharing my crazy thoughts and roughly drawn doodles with you all - things that would otherwise lay dormant in my journal or sketchbook.

So again, thanks readers! And here's to another 100 posts!

PS - Can you recognise any of the characters in the above cartoon? They're some of my favourites who I wanted to develop further, but never really bothered to.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh... I think I can spot Angry Fran in the window. Stop hiding and give us some drugs! :) haha

Ed said...

haha...how very observant! I think i will need to do another angry fran cartoon soon!