Sunday 13 December 2009

Pills - A Comic

Ok, so I've managed to do five comics in a row. Wow. Score.

To make it easier to keep them all together, I've decided to give this comic series a name - "Pills". Yep, extremely clever. Thank you.

So why "Pills"? Obviously because it's pharmacy related. As our good friends at dictionary.com explain, a pill is "a small globular or rounded mass of medicinal substance, usually covered with a hard coating, that is to be swallowed whole." However, a pill is also: "something unpleasant that has to be accepted or endured". Hmm...still pharmacy related. And finally, a pill is slang for : "a tiresomely disagreeable person." Well, that sums up the majority of customers, patients, doctors, nurses, ward clerks and other pharmacy staff I interact with. So yeah, I think the word "pill" is an extremely appropriate name. Go me and my sparkling word play.

To help with archiving, I've decided not to label these particular comics under "Cartoons". Rather, they will have their own special category of "Pills - A Comic".

Ok, housekeeping over. Enjoy the comic!

No comments: